Monday, August 9, 2010

Single Skeins: Highlander




Name: Highlander


Color: Hawthorne Pink


Sign: Libra


Yardage: 145




Story:


"I'm just your typical outdoorsy lass looking for that special crafter to bring out the best in me!"




Perfect Match:


"I'm a very easy to please yarn that works in all sorts of projects. I'm looking for someone who is fearless and loves working with ruggedly adorable yarns like me! :p I work up best on 7's to 10's for you knitters out there and am a snuggly blend that makes sweet sweaters and awesome accessories!"




Perfect Date:


"While I may come in girly colors, I'm no girly-girl! Take me hiking, camping, or rock climbing. I also love a good road trip and any adventure is good enough for me!"




Movies/Music/Books


"Braveheart is the best movie ever. End of story. I love pretty much anything on the Discovery Channel and am totally addicted to The Deadliest Catch. I love reading anything by Sir Walter Scott and love Scottish and Irish pop and punk music like Snow Patrol, The Coors, Flogging Molly and the Dropkick Murphy's. And I might have an Enya CD or two. You know- for chill time."




Anything Else?


"I can do a great Sean Connery impersonation and make a mean Shepherd's pie!"



No comments:

Post a Comment