Thursday, August 5, 2010

Single Skeins: Fino

Do you feel like you're missing something in your life? Is wool or cotton just not enough for you anymore? Do you need your yarn to be as passionate as you are? Well, Fiber Crafters, you have come to the right place! Welcome to Single Skeins, the website devoted to matching you to the alpaca yarn of your dreams! Name: Fino
Color: Silver Belle
Sign: Aquarius
Yardage: 875

Story:
"Hello there, my name is Fino. I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I thought I'd give it a try! A lot of people find me intimidating since I'm a little....you know...lacey, but once you get past the whole little gauge thing, I think you'll like me! I'm a silk/baby alpaca blend and I enjoy everything from stockinette stitch to mind-bending lace patterns."

Perfect Match:
"I'm really not very picky- I understand I'm a little higher maintenance than most...so perhaps a more experienced fiber crafter? I do really well with shawls and scarves and would love to wrap myself around you to keep you warm this winter!"

Perfect Date:
"I love to be spoiled! Take me out to dinner and then an Opera or the Symphony- I really shine on a fancy night out!"

Movies/Music/Books:
"I love a good costume drama, whether it's Jane Austen or Shakespeare. There's just something so magical about the vast English countryside, quaint manor life, and the cliffs of Dover. Some of my favorites include Jane Austen's Ply & Prejudice and Silk & Sensibility. I quite enjoy classical music and as I mentioned before, I adore opera. There is nothing quite knitting along with a good aria."

Anything else?
"Once on Spring Break in Cabo, I won a poolside competition for "Best Plies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment