Monday, September 26, 2011

Mojito Mitten Knit-Along!

Hey there Alpaca Lovers! After my last post I got to thinking...and I think that you should join me on our big October Mitten Knit-along! We will be knitting our mittens out of Alpaca With A Twist Mojito, naturally in the color of your choosing. You will need 2 hanks for mittens, but you could probably squeeze a pair of fingerless mitts out of 1 hank. We will be knitting-along all of October, but you can go at your pace. If you post your pictures/thoughts/tips with us on the Ravelry group or facebook page, you'll be eligible to win prizes! Or if you'd like to send your pictures to me at paige@alpacawithatwist.com, I'd be happy to share them on the blog too.

I am writing up the pattern over the next day or two and will be happy to share if you'd like to join me in this knit-along. Or if you crochet and find a crochet pattern that you'd like to make with us, we'd love to have you too!

Here are the first pictures, more to come with the pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment