Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super-Knitters!

Last night was Super-Scarf knitting at the Creation Cafe and a great time was had by all! (At least I think so- I had a great time and I didn't see anyone sulking into their scarves so I'm declaring last night's event a success)

There were fiber crafters of all ages and skill levels and I kept bouncing back and forth between a couple different tables but did manage to sneak in a couple pictures.
And I feel like I need to announce this: I'm actually making progress on my scarf! I'm one of those knitters that always has a thousand projects going but rarely ever finishes one, so this is a big deal for me! It's out of Touchdown (naturally) and I'm super-proud of my super-scarf! And if you would like to send me a picture of YOUR super-scarf made out of Touchdown, I'd love to do a blog entry of all of your wonderful creations! Just send me a picture at paige@alpacawithatwist.com and I'll make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I made the blog! =] I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet Jennifer, Julie & Paige! You guys rock!! I loved the sip and knit. Fun conversation, knitting food and sangria....what's not to love?? I hope to see you all again real soon! ~ Sonja =]

    ReplyDelete