Friday, October 28, 2011

It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh snap- it's Kettle-dyed Fino and Socrates!

For everyone who came out to see Jennifer at Stitches East a couple weeks ago, a huge thank you! For those who didn't- that's okay. She brought back some of the kettle-dyed Fino and Socrates she had made up for Stitches!


Here's a few quick shots of the dreamy new colors done by dyer Pat from Yarn Daze.See something you need? Ask for it as your local AWAT retailer or drop me a note at paige@alpacawithatwist.com so I can help you get your alpaca fix.

Enjoy and have a wonderful Halloween weekend! This is quite possibly my new favorite blue ever. It's been whispering sweet nothings to me since we met on Tuesday. I'm not normally a pink person, but this pink and purple blend is so dreamy, it makes me want to fill up a swimming pool with it and dive off the deep end.









For your inner Chocoholic-Sockoholic

mmmm.....Fino....


Some people call this "granny smith". I call it "my new tablecloth"



You can almost smell the lilacs! Actually, our dyer is also a soap maker, so I'm pretty sure this one does smell like lilac soap.



Isn't this great? It's like Salmon and red made a yarn baby.

1 comment: