Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The thing about numbers....

In the past year we've introduced new yarns, new colors, new fibers, new everything. We added to our line of Baby Twist by taking some of our favorite colors from Punch, a discontinued yarn and then added another color called Pucker Up- a brilliant bright green that was actually named from a competition on this blog. But for those on the production side of Alpaca With A Twist, Pucker Up was first called dip-dyeVR8something-or-other-I-can't-remember, and it later became Baby Twist color 4017, which is much easier.


The thing about assigning colors to numbers is....we already had a 4017 in Socrates, which we must have spaced at some point. So naturally we were a little surprised to see that our order of Baby Twist 4017 had come in....not bright green.

And so- for a limited time only, we are offering Baby Twist in Macaw, my favorite Socrates color ever (I think this was the best mistake ever and I'm very excited for my Macaw sweater that will be happening soon). If you like our Cotton Candy color (1003) then you'll love this color! If you like green you'll love this color! If you love heathered colors, you'll love this color! It's just a really great color, okay?
Here it is with Cotton Candy Baby Twist (the closest color) and Macaw Socrates. I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment